Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Engagement: Jesse & Sheree

I had the privilege of shooting an engagement session with Jesse and Sheree last Friday and I'm really happy with the results! This is a location I scouted last week at sunset. We ended up meeting to do the shoot at around 9am, which offered completely different light! We came away with some great photos of good looking people sharing a special moment. Check it out:

IMG_0915.jpg

IMG_0920.jpg

IMG_0946.jpg

IMG_0951.jpg

IMG_0956-2.jpg

IMG_0970.jpg

IMG_0991.jpg

IMG_1028.jpg

IMG_1063.jpg

IMG_1068.jpg

I know I posted a jillion images, but you can see the rest of the set on Flickr (click here) . I also shot a roll of film with my Elan which I should get back in a week or so. I can't wait to see how those look! (That's blogger code for "stay tuned for an update!")

1 comment:

  1. I absolutely LOVE the black and white image!! Fantastic moment Charlie! And the way the sunlight captures the flowing hair....beautiful! :)

    ReplyDelete