Monday, July 18, 2011

Random Camera Times!

I've been MIA the past couple weeks navigating this whole school wrap-up thing. I should finish University in 3 weeks or so and that is CRAZY. I'm very excited. I'll be working to track down some kind of financial analyst role and working on growing my photography during my free time.

I've gotten to do a couple shoots lately, but mostly I've been taking photos of my own family. I was in Houston visiting my dad last weekend and had a chance to make some portraits with my dad. It was really great to do that, as I'm not sure he's had a good portrait made in a long time. I know I didn't have any. Enough talking, here are some pictures!

IMG_2867.jpg

IMG_2880.jpg

IMG_2872.jpg

IMG_2854.jpg

The whole time we were doing this shoot in a small park I was struck by how thankful I'm going to be for these shots one day. Kinda got all sniffly whilst I was editing it all up.

In the same vein, my mother in law was in town this past weekend and I made sure to claim some time to make a few photos of her with Michelle and me.

IMG_3168.jpg

IMG_3161.jpg

The second was a keeper that came out whilst I was still getting my metering down. I love it when these shots work out as they are usually a lot more relaxed.

I'm thankful for my family.

No comments:

Post a Comment